- How do you ensure that a major change is implemented successfully?
- What leadership will you need and how will the leadership be supported
in implementing the change?
- How do you empower the leadership and give them the tools required to
Managers at every level often follow our programmes, which are always based on the objectives of senior management. The programmes comprise the following key elements:
- the human dimension of change
- leadership and control
- cultures, values and change leader profiles
- communication and the coaching approach
The support we provide is tailored to the specific goals, framework and size of a company. We work at a strategic management level, and throughout the rest of the organisation through the management team and change leadership networks. The work involved is often intense, and it takes at least a year to complete. A change management process tends to be faster and more effective if it is thoroughly prepared and the people in the organisation are on board from the outset.